Currently FBCA serves approximately 300 students in preschool through grade six offering full-day kindergarten and up to two sections of each grade. FBCA values a low teacher/student ratio, and class sizes are limited to no more than 23 students.
At FBCA we understand that all students are created and loved by God. We exist to provide a Christ centered Bible-based education. Along with high academic standards, we emphasize the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We encourage students to strive to reach their full potential through their study of academics and scripture. We also encourage them to discover the gifts and talents God has blessed them with and to answer God’s spiritual calling to serve others for His glory.
Governance: Under God, in loving submission to one another according to God’s Word.
Bible Verse: And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.Luke 2:52 NIV
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF O’FALLON
The First Baptist Church of O’Fallon sponsors the ministry of FBCA and determines the direction and policies of the school.
FBCA ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM
First Baptist Church of O’Fallon selects a team of six church members to develop policies that guide the direction and operation of the school.
PRINCIPAL AND DIRECTOR
The Principal and Director are responsible for carrying out the policies, procedures, and directives of First Baptist Church of O’Fallon and the Administrative Team.
- Principal: Amy Johnston; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Childhood Director: Beth Helmer; email@example.com
- The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- Heaven and Hell are definite places.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.