FBCA launched 7th grade in 2012 and 8th grade in 2013, as they faithfully continued the process of expanding the ministry of educating today’s youth to be tomorrow’s leaders for society. Currently FBCA serves approximately 300 students in preschool through grade seven offering full-day kindergarten and up to two sections of each grade. FBCA values a low teacher/student ratio, and class sizes are limited to no more than 20 students.
At FBCA we understand that all students are created and loved by God. We exist to provide a Christ centered Bible-based education. Along with high academic standards, we emphasize the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We encourage students to strive to reach their full potential through their study of academics and scripture. We also encourage them to discover the gifts and talents God has blessed them with and to answer God’s spiritual calling to serve others for His glory.
Christian Faith: Unity in Christ in the essentials; charity in Christ in all else.
Governance: Under God, in loving submission to one another according to God’s Word.
Bible Verse: And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.Luke 2:52 NIV
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF O’FALLON
The First Baptist Church of O’Fallon sponsors the ministry of FBCA and determines the direction and policies of the school.
Dr. Ray Patterson, FBCO Associate Pastor/Church Administrator
FBCA ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM
First Baptist Church of O’Fallon selects a team of six church members to develop policies that guide the direction and operation of the school.
PRINCIPAL AND DIRECTOR
The Principal and Director are responsible for carrying out the policies, procedures, and directives of First Baptist Church of O’Fallon and the Administrative Team.
- Principle: Shauna Willis; email@example.com
- Early Childhood Director: Patti Thompson; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- Heaven and Hell are definite places.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.